Greater Toronto Area: 289-466-0260
Toll Free: 1-800-615-1116
Fork Lifts & Lift Truck Batteries in Winnipeg, Brandon, Regina & Edmonton
When it comes to reliability, products from Crown Battery Systems are tough to beat. At Prairie Battery, not only do we sell and service this brand, we accommodate forklift batteries for a variety of makes and models. Give us a call if you're looking for a quote, or even just some sound advice before your next purchase. We carry lift truck batteries in Winnipeg, Brandon, Regina, and Edmonton, and we always aim to please.
Prairie Battery carries a number of different brands. However, all Crown manufactured batteries come with a full 5-year free replacement warranty.
When you stop by Prairie Battery, we offer the following services:
- Load testing
- Installation of watering systems
- Welds for new terminals
- Replacement cables
- Cell replacement
- Transportation and recycling of spent batteries
Introducing the PowerHouse IHF Traction Charger
The PowerHouse IHF traction charger from Crown Battery is suitable for flooded and maintenance free batteries. With a power factor close to 99% and an efficiency of about 92%, the PowerHouse IHF Charger is a market leader in energy efficiency. These chargers combine microprocessor control with a well-established High-Frequency IGBT technology to provide you with the highest quality traction chargers on the market today.
These units are UL listed and capable of providing a ripple-free charging current that improves the energy transfer from the charger to the battery. This prevents battery overheating during charging thus ensuring a longer battery life. These chargers can also charge batteries from 24VDC to 80VDC. Equipped with a coloured display showing the battery charging status, the PowerHouse IHF charger provides easy to use features and state-of-the-art operational capabilities.
- Microprocessor controls
- 14 pre-programmed charging curves including a USB communication port using windowsTM-based service software for easy operation maintenance and statistics
- The service software compiles statistics data in separate hard drive such as Charges cycles, forced switch over, excess charging, I/U errors and low level electrolyte
- Reduced volume and weight by a factor of 5
- Provided with an optional BATCOM radio communication transmitter when installed on the battery, this provides remote signals to the corresponding charger such as over-temperature, low electrolyte and battery capacity
- Designed for 15 years or 30 000 operating hours
- Blue LED indicator on front panel for low electrolyte level alarm
- Large coloured charge status light
- Optional pilot contact controlled switch off
- Relay control for electrolyte circulation/automatic water topping
Flow-Rite Water Systems
Watering Systems make the difficult task of watering industrial batteries elementary. They consist of automatic shut-off valves, interconnected with tubing, that replace the existing vent caps. A quick coupling allows the system to be connected to a water supply. Once connected, water flows into each cell until it reaches the correct level. A flow indicator built into the water supply tells the operator when filling has been completed. The entire process takes just 30 seconds per battery.
After having your watering system installed, you will realize the cost benefits including extended battery life, increased performance, and cleaner floors, equipment and battery tops.
Fill batteries without having to remove the vent covers. Avoid battery acid burns, ruined clothing, and noxious fumes. Add optional flame arrestors to prevent ignition of flammable battery cell gasses.
Extend Battery Life and Performance
A properly watered battery lasts longer and performs better. Overfilling a battery results in loss of acid, while charging with low electrolyte levels will result in permanent damage to the lead plates. Both will result in loss of capacity and life expectancy.
Time Saving Convenience
Snap on/snap off water connections and fast filling turn the often ignored task of watering batteries into a quick, simple task allowing you to fill each battery in 30 seconds or less!
Are you still uncertain about what you need? No worries, our staff is here to help. From replacement batteries for scooters and riding mowers to powering your watercraft, our staff will ensure smooth sailing.